What can be done about my mother who is legally separated from my father?

Source: Lawyers.com 

… the POA causes such a conflict with your mother that it creates problems for service providers, you may need to file to be his guardian. My suggestion is to have a comprehensive consultation with an elder law attorney as many more facts are needed to determine precisely how to deal with the situation.

Read More…